by: Harvey Bluedorn
Our Price: $22.00
OUT OF STOCK
Teaching Writing Structure & Style with
the only website that offers FREE SHIPPING!
Understanding English vocabulary from the
perspective of Latin and Greek roots gives us the advantage of:
- An increase in working vocabulary.
- Greater refinement in the choice of words.
- Greater accuracy in the use of words.
- Greater appreciation of the way words are constructed.
- Greater accuracy in spelling.
- Ability to decipher the meaning of unfamiliar words.
- Preparation for the formal study of Latin and Greek grammar.
Vocabulary Bridges teaches 50 Latin Prefixes and 60 Latin Roots; 50
Greek Prefixes and 80 Greek Roots. All of the major Prepositions of
Latin and Greek are covered. 2,000 English Vocabulary words are
Other Items You Might Be Interested
Teaching The Trivium
Secrets to Homeschooling
Accelerated Distance Learning
The Thinking Toolbox